The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration via either Email or Facebook is compulsory to gain access to the application. There are no exceptions to this rule.
After you register an account on ukick.com.au with Facebook you will be prompted to provide only name and the city you reside in. Facebook login will automatically fill your other details such as photo, email address and date of birth. This information is critical to our Applications operation because we need users to be able to gain accurate insight into the people they can interact with. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
When you register an account on ukick.com.au Application, we use GPS technology to determine your current location in order to provide you with the ability to interact with a club, coach or player of your choice. The most detailed information others can possibly see is the Suburb you are searching for, this ensures that we have safeguarded user privacy and created a safe cyber environment.
We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Application is used, and to improve our marketing effort and services for registered and potential users.
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary in order to protect our rights and the safety/wellbeing of other App users.
- To investigate cases of fraud
- In response to a government request for information.
- To third parties only with your prior consent to do so.
- uKick is ever involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding whether you continue to use our provided service.